Over the last five years, I have worked on several projects in a litany of spaces including non-profit organizations, corporations, the Government of Canada and most recently, a creative agency.
In 2017, I worked on a research initiative with Together Project for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to inform the design of a mobile tool for Syrian refugees. At Canada Life, I was part of the Digital Customer Experience team responsible for creating their first ever design system. In 2019, I led the website UX strategy and design for the Toronto Biennial of Art, the first ever in the city’s history.
I have worked with many other clients and brands in industries ranging from arts and culture and ecommerce to financial services and travel. Some of my work to date include:
- Audley Travel – UX Research
- Genworth Canada – Website Redesign
- National Home Show – UX Design
- Roche – Experiential Design
- Burgundy Asset Management – CX & Foresight Strategy
- Tafelmusik – Digital Strategy