Over the last six years, I have worked on several projects in a litany of spaces including non-profit organizations, corporations, the Government of Canada and most recently, a creative agency.
In 2017, I worked on a research initiative with Together Project for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to inform the design of a mobile tool for Syrian refugees. At Canada Life, I was part of the Digital Customer Experience team responsible for creating their first ever design system. In 2019, I led the website UX strategy and design for the Toronto Biennial of Art, the first ever in the city’s history.
I have worked with many other clients and brands in industries ranging from arts and culture and eCommerce to financial services and travel. Some of my work to date include:
- Sagen Canada – UX Strategy and Website Redesign
- Tasty Ribbon – Ecommerce Website Redesign
- Knowledge First Financial – Campaign UX Design
- National Home Show – Product Design
- Burgundy Asset Management – UX Research, CX & Foresight Strategy
- Audley Travel – UX Research
- Robert McLaughlin Gallery – UX / Digital Strategy
And many more.